Sunday, November 13, 2016

Hey 'Ombre!


Hey 'Ombre! I've been watching Spanish movies and TV-series lately and I find myself speaking with a slight Spanish lisp sometimes, especially when ordering an Espresso, I know that it's very silly :) I do like Spanish lace too, so my Ombre card got that. Then I went for traditional Finnish colours and a Swedish sentiment that says "Congratulations on your day".  I could add that I'm enjoying a cuppa of Earl Grey when writing this and that I probably can find something nice about every country, I'm in a generous mood today.

Challenges:

Take care and stay safe and warm!

Love and hugs
Maarit

13 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely and a really elegant feel Maarit.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly multi-national, Maarit! Love the soft ink blending on this beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Maarit, lovely inking and stamping! A fabulous 'card for all nations'!
    Hope you are well sweetie!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so beautiful Maarit, beautifully stamped and designed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation Maarit the colours are wonderful I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've achieved a fabulous floating feeling with this ombre snowflake card, Maarit! It's very extrordinaro, lol!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo Maarit
    are you okay
    I miss your visit
    hope you remember me
    I love this doily and the way you gave the ombre color
    love this effect
    lovely CAS design too
    I just started my new job at 8 November thats why I am late to commenting my friend
    visit me again sweety
    I love your sweet words :)
    Many thanks for joining with us this time at ATSM
    hugs
    Monika (DT at ATSM)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Maarit, love the white embossed lace and gorgeous shading.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card...just beautiful. What an amazing background you created, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are in a good mood Maarit! Your card is certainly a beautiful one! I love the ombre look you gave those beautiful lacy doilies. Love your CAS design as well as that nice sentiment in your language. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful and elegant. Thanks for sharing your card at ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning card. Love this beautiful inking around the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit