Saturday, February 27, 2016

Sweet Stampin' for Mum


 Good morning sweet stampers!!! It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin', we want to see cards for the all loved Mothers or any Special Lady. So pick up a stamp, digi or rubber, and join us :)

We're being sponsored by Crafts U Love, please check our blog for the details and the teams gorgeous cards. Oh, we got a colour match here!!! I seem to go purple today :)

Challenges:
Crafty Catz: Special Lady
Cute Card Thursday: Florals

The gorgeous Mirri paper and the sweet image.

My Mum loved Teddy bears and this was such a sweet little thing that came as a freebie with the Craft Stamper Magazine. It was stamped with Black Memento ink and coloured with Pro Markers, some highlights were added with a white, purple and golden Sakura pen. The flower got some Wink of Stella.

The circles cut outs are Marianne design and the alphabet is Cuttlebug's Baby Face. Papermania bows and DQWV papers, golden pearls are from stash.

Just saw this, honoured to be Princess of Snark 23 February.

Thank you so much for visiting, it's much appreciated! Take good care of your Mums and yourselves. I'm so looking forward to see all the purple Hyacinths, but we have a few more weeks of winter.

Love and warm hugs
Maarit

17 comments:

  1. Love your cute card Sweetie! Hugs Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing my sweetest curtsy for the Princess of Snark! Love that. Congratulations pal. How sweet is that wee bear?! Love the pretty lacey circles and the touch of gold. Your mama's gonna love that! Gorgeous hun. Kramar, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sweet bear in a lovely colour great card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Princess!
    Love your sweet card with that adorable bear!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the Princess of Snark Maarit! I love your sweet card!! The little bear is adorable and those medallions and doily are so pretty. Love the color combo too and those sweet little bows. Your mum would love this card I'm sure. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet card Maarit and the bows look very pretty. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is delightful, who wouldn't love to receive this card.
    I love the teddy bear (of course) and the spotted lilac bows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, this is adorable! Love all the die-cuts too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely!
    Thank you for joining in with the ‘No Design Paper’ challenge at Crafty Catz. Mia – DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so sweet Maarit, gorgeous colours and beautiful dies that the image has been stamped on to, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and love the cute stamp-thought I recognised it,love the purple and bows
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What gorgeous layering of these fab circles! The three bows are adorable as is the image. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  13. soo soo cuutee that Image Maarit
    and sweet sentiment too
    I love the add of that bow ribbon
    what a sweet card Maarit
    I just realized you are a fan of violet too by reading your blog HEAD (stupid me haha) and I am too I am fan of Purple colors but I change my blog to be white hehe
    big hugs and see you around my friend
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet card Maarit, an adorable image and lovely colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card - thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit