Saturday, January 30, 2016

Valentines at Sweet Stampin'


We're getting ready for Valentines Day at Sweet Stampin' and would love to see you join too. Remember to use a stamp, digi or rubber. We're being sponsored by Crafty Ribbons, please check our blog for all the details and to see the teams fabulous cards.


Challenges:
Dream Valley Challenges: Something New ( the heart stamp)

Add a bit of shading and the image seems to float.

Materials used:
Hero Arts blooming heart stamped with embossing ink onto water colour paper and then heat embossed with extra fine clear embossing powder.

The paper was sprinkled with Purple, Red and Scarlet Brushos and misted with a golden Perfect Pearls water solution.  I used a brush to add more colour to some parts of the heart. The colours were too heavy around the heart so I diluted the colours with clean water and dabbed it with a piece of cloth.

The sentiment that says You are my heart in Swedish was stamped with Watering Can Archival ink.

Some silver Paper Pen dots and a heart charm. 

Thank you so much for visiting! Hope you'll have a wonderful weekend, my hubby has been away for two weeks so I'm looking forward to see him again. 

Love and hugs
Maarit




32 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I LOVE the soft colours you've used,Maarit. A pretty watercolour piece. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Maarit, the soft colours and blurred edges give a dreamy romantic look- perfect for the occasion!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful project in beautiful shades of red, purple and scarlet,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful. What a lovely stamp that is. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a romantic cloud this is sooo magical.....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful! It has a very romantic feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is such a soft and pretty design!! LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty card, Maarit. I haven't used Brushos but I bought some Colour Burst to try - I just haven't got round to it yet! Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Maarit, what a beautifully designed card, I love your heart and colouring, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful, what a wonderful effect xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Maarit! I love the effect on your heart. Such a cool looking card. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful technique! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous heart stamp looks great embossed and love the brushos
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is lovely! So beautiful!!!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maarit this is gorgeous hun. I love reading your process because it's always inky and gorgeous and I can never work out how you've done it! I so have to get more adventurous with ink this year. You inspire me hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty and elegant and a perfect take on our RED challenge at ATCAS. Thanks for playing along. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  19. men jisses så vacker och häftig kort!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. such a wonderful Card, maarit!
    thanks for visiting my blog, very appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful creation Maarit I love the soft wispy look of that heart a very romantic creation
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Maarit, this is so beautiful and sophisticated, I love the soft tones of pink! Perfect for Valentine's Day!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  23. The clear embossed heart looks absolutely amazing! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning card. Love the use of colour on the white embossed heart. bEautiful. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, this is a beautiful card Maarit! I love how you did the heart with the brusho's. So pretty and perfect for Valentine's! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  26. I absolutely LOVE this card! Your watercolor is perfect and the sentiment works so beautifully with this heart!

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh woooooww
    that heart really melted
    I love the watercolor on that heart
    perfectly choose the sentiment too
    and looks like a painted for a wall
    GREAT and ADORABLE card Maarit
    did you not posted much at Januar till february?
    Hope you are doing well and not sick my friend
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit