Friday, December 25, 2015

Friday Face


Hope you're having a day filled with peace and love wherever you are! I'm back with a painting of a sweet young lady that stings and is all drama. Still incapable of acting. I guess you met someone like that too? 

I'm entering Paint Party Friday and Show Your Face even though I don't seem to get the colours right, the winter darkness is challenging photo wise.

Lots of colour layers.

Thank you for visiting, it's much appreciated! We've been enjoying Christmas with family and visited a church concerto today. They had the cutest manger I ever seen. Take good care and stay warm.

Love and hugs
Maarit



17 comments:

  1. Love our face Sweetie, hope you are enjoying your Christmas festivities. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw, poor sweet girl. She looks lovely so I'm sure she'll get an acting part eventually.
    I love the background you've made too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is lovely, happy Christmas paint party

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet she is! I love her pink hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Maarit!
    Lovely painting- reminds me of my daughter - a teeniemonster right now-lol.
    Happy PPF!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. This rosy color palette is lovely, especially with the flower background! Wishing you a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely girl!Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely girl!Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet painting.wishing you a Happy Christmas a healthy New Year. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and added beauties.I hope your CHRISTmas was happy..xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is very sweet! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet face, love the colors!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. a beautiful face. And I like the hair :)

    Wish you a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. she is really lovely. Best wishes for a very happy and artful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you did that background. She looks a bit sad and lost in between the roses .... Wishing you for 2016 lots of happiness and creativity Maarit ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit