Saturday, June 20, 2015

Let's play 50 shades of purple

We have a new lovely theme at Sweet Stampin'; Bingo! We have fabby options, choose three in a row:

We're being sponsored by Bunny Zoe's, please check our blog for all the details and the teams fantastic cards, they are very inspiring.


I did choose Purple, Emboss and Distress and the close up of the card is much better. My camera and I disagree about colours sometimes. It has it own ideas of how colours are and it rules over me, sigh!

Materials used:
Pink Paislee image, Clarity Stamps corner, Vilda stamps sentiment
Distress ink and Aqua Markers
Itsy Bitsy embossing plate ( I inked up one side of it and embossed)
Ribbon, flower and mini beads from stash.
Unstitch tool for distressing the paper edges.
Panduro card stock and watercolour paper for the image.

Thank you so much for visiting, it's much appreciated. I hope you'll have a lovely weekend filled with crafting.

Love and hugs
Maarit

16 comments:

  1. Hi Maarit . . . what a gorgeous purple card. Love it.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!! I just love shades of purple!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love all the purple. My camera is the same as yours, it make red seems more orange! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunningly pretty card, Maarit. The soft purple colour is beautiful. Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Maarit, your card is stunning, beautiful colours and images of flowers, beautifully framed stamps too, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card...love the beautiful colors and wonderful design. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful..love your purple blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful..love your purple blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous maarit.your lilac colours are so beautiful and i love the pretty flowers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is a gorgeous card Maarit! I love the purples you have use, so pretty. I know what you mean about the camera changing the colors on us. Someone told me once after I complained about how I looked in a picture that the camera takes what it sees. But I disagree, the camera distorts colors and people. lol It does not take what it sees!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous Maarit, love the purples.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Maarit! Love the gorgeous shades of purple (all of them :), fabulous stamps and the distressing!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Martin, my favourite colour and in so many shades, just love it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Maarit! Love your beautiful card. The embossing is fab and I love the 50 shades! ;). Happy news for you too hunny... You won last months blog hop 'sweet spot'! Over on the Loves Rubberstamps blog are the details. Not sure if the link will post, but it's the first link in the blog hop on my most recent post. http://www.lovesrubberstamps.com/search/label/Sensational%20Sunday%20Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maarit, this is gorgeous, LOVE those colours, your card is GREAT! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a BEAUtiful card! I love the palette AND the dimensional pieces. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit