Sunday, May 31, 2015

Going minimalistic


From vintage in my last post to a very minimalistic style. I'm always amazed by minimalistic home decors, so far away from the half cluttered style in my flat, there's an ocean of sneakers to meet you in the hallway. 

Challenges:
Addicted to stamps: It's your choice

Materials Used:
Penny Black image and Vilda Stamps sentiment stamped with Watering Can Archival ink.
Creative Expressions embossing folder, Panduro cardstock.
Stickles, eyelet, dark green ribbon from stash.

Thank you so much for visiting, it's much appreciated! Hope you're enjoying the weekend. You know I've been creating faces a few weeks now, this time I'm a bit stuck and out of comfort zone. I'll see if something showable emerges.

Love and hugs
Maarit

15 comments:

  1. Love your card Maarit! That brick wall background is fabulous and love the little pop of red in the berries. You do minimalism so well! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maarit, this is gorgeous, oh I just love the minimalist look. It's a fabulous image and I love the embossed background, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so beautiful!! Love the brick background and your added sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the minimalistic look! Lovely stamp and the little touches of colour are a perfect finishing touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this design Maarit, just perfect!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. A totally gorgeous CAS design! I love the texture and your use of color! So happy you could join us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maarit, thanks for the visit. Loving your different styles of card, I'm very much liking minimal cards just now but then you can't beat getting all inky and distressed!
    Great LO for this card, great tag and embossed background.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wow! what a fab design Maarit… I love the brickwork background and such a beautiful stamp… the berries and sparkles on the tree are very pretty! :-))
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. simply stunning maarit.fabulous cas design and i love the stamp :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How elegant. Love the beautiful simplistic image against the brickwork background.

    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a sweet and simple card :) Thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is very pretty! Love that pretty image and EF.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is very pretty! Love that pretty image and EF.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. STUNNINGGG
    I LOVE WHITE AND WHITE on your TAG card and I love that brick too
    oooh I love your card
    THIS IS STUNNING AND ADORABLE really

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit