Monday, May 11, 2015

Being Naive?


Hello again, I'm back with a more Naive Face. I find acrylics easier than ProMarkers, so this is a first attempt. Some tangles and stamping too :)

Challenges:
Art Friday: Show Your Face
Moving Along with the Times: Birds and/or Feathers

Materials Used:
Promarkers, metallic blue Sakura pen and Promarker paper.
Sarntangle image stamped with Water Can Archival ink.
Liquid Pearls and blue glitter from stash, Itsy Bitsy sequins.

Thank you so much for visiting, it means the world! Hope you'll try some doodling and colour playing today, it's very relaxing and therapeutical. I met someone last week who has so many skills and doesn't make use of them, I ended up feeling a bit frustrated. Some of us muddles on without skills and are quite pleased anyhow.

Love and warm hugs
Maarit

18 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Maarit, brilliant colours and design, love the face, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how bright and bold she is - very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fab. Again I adore your style! It is fab being able to come and take a peak at what you are creating with your faces. Thanks so much for linking her up on the Show Your Face community share and for the shout out too. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely AMAZING!! Love the stunning blue that stands out here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the whole concept of this creation and that image is fabulous. xxx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow Maarit, this is amazing! Your image is just fabulous, love those colors and I love your tangle background. I wish I could do something like this, but I don't have an ounce of talent for a project like this. lol You do, so keep them coming! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maarit,
    oh this is gorgeous.
    What a really fab image Sarntangle image, and it's so beautifully coloured by you.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your doodled background and your wonderfully blue feathered lady is fantastic! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Maarit this is beautiful what stunning colours, love the image and doodles background excellent creation.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so brave drawing faces . . . it's not a skill I have, so I admire it in others. Lovely use of Sarntangles too!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah this is super, Thanks for sharing with us on MAWTT this week, Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have feathers I want to fly . Love this piece.................Lis

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another stunning card! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another stunning card! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super fun card! Love this fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous.

    Thanks for sharing at MAWTT.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your art is gorgeous, Maarit. I love the blue and the whole style of your face. I'm sorry I've taken such a long time to comment. It's been a busy week, but I'm so glad I stopped by to visit your lovely page. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit