Sunday, February 15, 2015

In the Pink

Here's one for you all sweet crafting and blogging friends. You're always there with kindness, jokes and encouragement. And sometimes an occasional tut-tut!!! Crafting is for me a stress relief and I'm so blessed to have you here.

For this notecard I used a "cutling", the leftover strip from cutting out card bases from a 12" card stock and a fabulous Sarntangle stamp, I was very brave and added some own tangles.

Challenges:
Less is more: One layer and love
CASalogy: Love
Fantasy Stampers: Pretty in Pink
Alphabet Challenge: Z for Zentangle

Materials used:
Sarntangle stamp, black Archival ink, Distress inks (spun sugar, worn lipstick, pickled raspberries), Cut'n'dry pen nib, Wink of Stella pen, Star dust Stickles, white and black Sakura pen, Bazzill cardstock snippet

Thank you so much for visiting, it's much appreciated! Hope you'll enjoy the rest of the weekend, I think I'll take a brisk walk and have a lunch out today, there's a lovely plant nursery which has a marvellous small café. We only have 1 or 2 degrees Celsius, so the spring plants have to wait some more weeks.

Love and hugs
Maarit

38 comments:

  1. Hi Maarit this is a gorgeous card I love the detail you have added to the stamp. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maarit, love your CAS card, brilliant image, I hope you enjoy your day at the nursery, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great notelet and your extra tangles are perfect!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic- so striking, gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Maarit! Fabulous stamp!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card, Maarit! Love that you added your own doodles. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your nice comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous cutling, and your Vitangles are lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this Maarit… what a fab stamp and I love the tangles that you've added… they look really cool… this is perfect CAS !!
    Hope you have a lovely Sunday evening!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card, super stunning image and striking colour choice
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty and i love how you made the stamp your own.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous card Maarit! I love the one layer and I love the image and the colors you chose. I added extra tangles look amazing! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet little sketched image. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wahoo! This is EXACTLY what I hoped people would do with the Sarntangles . . . get brave and add their own unique tangling to the designs. I LOVE how you have customised the original design Maarit.

    Please can I add this to my Sarntangle Ideas page?

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous, Maarit. The stamp is beautiful and I love the colours you've chosen.

    Hope you enjoyed your lunch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Maarit I love this wonderful CAS style card that image is really lovely a super, super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is lovely Maarit, and you used the Sarntangle stamp beautifully too!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is, as always, perfect!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  18. Superb, love the texture and colours !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute Love the simplicity......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  20. A stunning CAS card, Maarit! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. ooh gorgeous, just ordered my sarntangle stamps!
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What super tangles Maarit!
    Thanks for joining our love challenge
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a really sweet love card Maarit!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  24. Maarit, I absolutely LOVE this card. That image is perfection...I think I might be able to draw something like that...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  25. A cool and beautiful clean design:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is such a pretty card. Love the CAS design xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Maarit,
    such a wonderful card, love those cute hearts

    xxx Annette

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ah really love this work, Maarit, so very well done indeed!!! Lovely card with Sarn's and your tangles!!!
    Thanks for popping over, Shaz in Oz.x
    {Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit