Saturday, November 1, 2014

Craft Stamper Win

I hope you're having a great weekend, I've lit a candle for my father as it's All Hallows' Day here and I thought I'd share a very serene card for Christmas, I do love the sentiment. Sentiment and stamp are Penny Black.

Challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Fab'n' Funky: Christmas

I would also like to share this; I'm astonished and I've shed a few tears of joy; my favourite craft magazine has picked a card! It's truly unbelievable! It's actually the only craft mag I read!!!

The same card was also picked by Heather Telford at the One-Layer- Simplicity Challenge, I'm overwhelmed! Heather is a fabulous card maker, wowsers! Life is a roller coaster!

Thank you so much for visiting, it's much appreciated. I'll hide in my crafty corner today as the rain is drizzling and then I'll visit you.

Hugs and love
Maarit

17 comments:

  1. Love your card it's so beautiful and the colours are classy...enjoy your weekend.xx
    aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and beautiful, lovely image and sentiment.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, it's beautiful, well done on your card being shown. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the sentiment and the flower is a great added touch on this card. I am glad you joined our Anything Goes Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your card being picked twice - it really was beautiful! I love this card too, the simplicity of the design is just lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maarit,
    what a fab card ,and beautiful stamped sentiment too.
    Love both those fab stamps used.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maarit,
    what a beautiful Christmas card!! I love the clean & simple style of your wonderful work. It gives a really big Christmas feeling!!
    And I would also say thank you to you, for sign in to my blog. <3
    Have a nice evening...
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Maarit, your card is stunning and the sentiment is so lovely.
    Congratulations on your wins, very well deserved, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many congratulations Maarit your a well deserved winner and your card is so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Maarit! Very deserved! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. All well deserved Maarit,it's a stunning card....hope you have lots more to come 😊

    Big hugs

    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card Maarit, I love your CAS style and such a beautiful image and sentiment!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is SO beautiful Maarit… I love the stamp and the colours are just perfect! such lovely words too!
    Ooh Well Done on your Card being picked!! totally deserved hun… I loved that card so much!!
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice card, Maarit! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. so beautiful maarit.gorgeous cas design and i love the verse ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty card. Love that sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Cindy-DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit