Wednesday, October 29, 2014

News for Christmas


Howdy, howddy, howdy! I hope you're having the most wonderful week. Recently I had a win at Less Is More and I received the prize from Uniko Studios. The owner had included a beautiful hand made card I felt really touched, such a lovely gesture. And mojo is back from it's vacation!

Challenges:
Less is more: Newsprint
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes

Materials used:
Hero Arts large rain drop background stamped with white Color Box ink onto a recycled package backing. 
Uniko Studies snow flake die, newspaper glued onto a piece of thin paper to get a bit sturdiness.
Kaiser Craft half pearl and DQWV card stock for matting.

Enjoy the rest of the week! And I hope the bugs keeps away, so many of my students are couching and sneezing, well it's that time of the year.
Love and hugs
Maarit

19 comments:

  1. Maarit, I love your LIM card, it is gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Maarit!
    Love your colour choice!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and an extra plus for the recycling kraft :)
    //Mill@n

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Maarit, love the snowflake made from printed paper, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. smashing card Maarit, congratulations on your win. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for a Christmas card - I love it. Thank you for playing along at Fab'n Funky this week.
    Alison x DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Maarit… a simple design but the snowflake looks stunning! Love the newspaper print! :-)
    Hope you're having a nice evening!
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christmas card Maarit, I love the background you created and the pretty snowflake. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic CAS card you made! I like it :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very stylish creation Maarit, love the pop of red.
    Thanks for following my blog and welcome!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous CAS card Maarit! Clever recycling!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. !!!!! what a simple and elegant card :) the text paper for the snowflake looks awesome :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Often LIM is the answer it certainly worked here......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love this print snowflake, it's beautiful! You are very creative and talented. I enjoy your blog. I would love to have you stop by and say hello on my blog. Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super chic and classy newsprint card Maarit.
    Sorry I didn't get to you last week with being away but thanks for joining the challenge.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  16. so gorgeous maarit.the snowflake is stunning and i love the text paper ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit