Sunday, September 7, 2014

Welcome Anastasia

Howdy?! It's time to welcome the lovely Anastasia, I've had her in my computer for a few months as I get distressed every time I need to print out an image and then colour it...with different colours. I wanted to show her as she's lovely, so I spent yesterday watching colouring tutorials and I found one where the fantastic card maker made a few small colouring faux paz and that bit encouraged me the most. She just carried on and said that it was nothing to worry about. So I felt quite silly and began to colour.

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Stamptember Blog Hop
Simply Create Too: Something New (the digi stamp and the designer paper)
Sweet Stampin' Challenge: The Great Outdoors (the weathered wood panel)

Materials Used:
Whimsy Stamps image coloured with Promarkers and mounted on 3D tape.
Vilda Stamps sentiment stamped with Distress ink, EK Success small corner adorner.
DQWV designer paper, ribbon and the white cardstock for printing and stamping are leftovers.

Thank you so much for visiting! It means a lot to me. I'll catch up with reciprocal visits as last week was a bit hectic. Hope you'll have a nice evening, I'll go out and admire the full moon, we're still having summer temperatures to enjoy. Imagine, it's all ready September and we have 22 degrees Celsius, isn't that grande!

Love and hugs
Maarit


20 comments:

  1. Maarit, I really like this super card. So you, so gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Maarit and I love your seaside card.
    Warm gretings from Veerle Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE card just love how this turned out....beautiful.xx

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maarit, an adorable card with your image coloured beautifully. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable card...great image and great colouring.

    I loved your tale of getting distressed about the colouring...I get distressed about printing and resaizing digital images. I have never managed to do it. The only 3 times I ever used a digital image, my neighbour sized it and printed it for me. I do not even know how to open jpeg files...lol

    Proud of you for carrying on and getting it done...as this is a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the back ground and the little doll is very cute the coloring is amazing.....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maarit! Gorgeous card and I love the little doll - and she's so well coloured too!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous and what fabulous colouring, love your card,hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Maarit,

    A wonderful card, and yes Anastasia is lovely. Well done with your watercoluring. The wood background is brilliant.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! Love your colouring! Great papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card - with this little matruschka - is so nice.
    Thank you for joining simply create too#69
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is gorgeous Maarit… what a wonderful image and your colouring is very beautiful… I love the wood background… it's just perfect! :-)
    Hope you have a nice evening
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Anastasia image is so cute and well coloured. A lovely card.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is awesome! I love your doll image and you have colored it so pretty. The wood grain paper looks great behind her. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  15. this card came out so nice :) your coloring is great!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card...your colouring looks great! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maarit: What a delightful card--love your image--& your coloring is perfect! Glad you joined in our Simply Create Too Challenge #69 - "Show Us Something New" [& thanks for telling us what 'new' you used]. Please come back by to see our new challenge tomorrow, Friday.


    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so sweet! Love the woodgrain background! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit