Thursday, July 17, 2014

Do you see a fish?

Hello sweet crafting friends! Here's a new variation of the earlier cards with suns and dots, do you see a fish? I do! But it's a bee...and I still see a fish with it's fin. In an aquarium or in the sea!

Challenges:
CASology: Pet (fish due to allergy)
Crafty Calendar: Summer Fun (swimming and spot a fish or two)
Cute Card Thursday: Fun in the Sun (swimming and spot a fish or two)
Dream Valley Challenges: Summer (swimming and spot a fish or two)

Materials used:
Paper Smooches free digi image printed with black ink, coloured with Pro Markers, cut out with Nellie Snellen die, some Liquid Pearls added for the special shiny fish feeling.

The background is made with Hero Arts large rain drop stamp; the top corner coloured with Tumbled Glas Distress ink, the diagonal with Broken China DI and bottom corner with Stormy Sky. I used the large ink pads and dream of the smaller ones, they are so cute.

The background and circle are mounted on snippets, great way to use bits you don't like, stack them up behind more interesting things.

Have a lovely evening and try to see if you can use a stamp for something it isn't designed for.

Love and hugs
Maarit


15 comments:

  1. Hello Maarit, I saw a bee, and it's a great wee image, wonderful CAS card, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. l did see a fish and a pretty one at that!!...lol fabulous card Maarit as always x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maarit I see a real cute fish, your card is lovely. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super colourful card...love the details here fishie is so cute...have a good day...aNNie xx

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  5. Akkkk so Cute!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!! Maarit, love your CAS!!! Thanks for being inspired to add your lovely to the gallery, and joining us this week at CASology, I ADORE that you did!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I see fish and it is very cute........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh yes I see a fish...and a fabulous card too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello lovely Maarit! What a fun card. I love the fresh feel it has x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So clever, Maarit! He makes a great fish! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hee hee! I do indeed see a fish and I LOVE it! Very clever, Maarit, and a great CAS design! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maarit, I definitely see a fish! Ha! I love it, so very clever! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling card! And yes, I see a fish!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh its definitely a fish, how clever Maarit, fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, I see a fish! But if the papers were a yellow honeycomb pattern I'd probably see a bee! Such a cute card!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card I see a sweet fish. Love CAS layout. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar this time and Good Luck
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit