Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Carnival Feathers

CASalogy has a fab theme this week; Carnival. Well, in my dreams I wear a carnival dress with lush feathers, but IRL I'm totally allergic to them. That's why they're a bite mute colour wise.

I used:
Inkadinkado splatter and feather stamp, Distress inks, pearl Perfect Pearls, scissors
Quickutz heart die
PB sentiment, black Versa Fine ink
Washi tape from a book store, charm from my stash box

I wish you everything good whatever you're up to!

Warm hugs
Maarit


8 comments:

  1. I love how your vision has turned into a beautiful card! And no sneezing at all! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous maarit.stunning cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! this is gorgeous Maarit… it's a fab layout and those feathers look so real !! I love the pretty colours and the beautiful heart charm! :-))
    Hope you're having a good week!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maarit I love this pretty CAS card, your feathers look so real too. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful card Maarit. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maarit, just had a little catch up - this is a gorgeous card, love the splatter on the feathers.
    Tow beautiful flower cards in the previous posts too.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maarit, great feathers with no sneezing...perfect! I love the muted effect and the splatter on the feathers, so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Maarit this is so fabulous, just adore the pretty feathers, great CAS card :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit