Thursday, January 9, 2014

Winter Blues


Less Is More wants to see Winter Blues, my favourite colour is blue. My relatives finds it hilarious when I always bring home blue items, well, I need to make a statement here; I do love purple too!

Charisma Cardz wants to see Birthday cards as they're celebrating the big five! Congratulations ladies! Grattis pÄ födelsedagen means Happy Birthday in Swedish.

Crafty Calendar and Fab'n Funky are also in the mood for Celebrations!

Simon Says Stamp have some lovely pictures for inspiration, can you guess which one I did choose?


Warm hugs
Maarit

11 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Maarit! This is such a cool card! I love the rich blue! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! this is fab Maarit… beautiful colours and I love the design and layout… perfect CAS!!!
    Hope you are well
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Maarit . Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, great colours. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab'n'Funky/

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great fun Maarit!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. great CAS - thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky - by the way have you entered out DT call?

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card i really like the blue colour that you have used. Thank you for joining us this fornight at Charisma Cards for our 5th Birthday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, Maarit! I love the glasses and the background you created. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Ice Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card those glasses are so sweet :)

    Thanks for joining us for Charisma Cardz 5th Birthday Challenge

    Hugs Mandy DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just fab! Love the blue panel and cute glasses!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you did the bkg...blue being my fav colour too. The glasses are so cute...I just made a card using glasses; they are so fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit