Thursday, January 2, 2014

Make A Wish for 2014

I hope that 2014 will be healthy and prosperous for all you. Here's a card I struggled with a lot, it has been waiting for the final umph for a month!

I would like to join following challenges:
CASalogy: Party
Less Is More: I picked the challenge from Week 79- August 4th colour Blue and Green
Simon Says Stamp: Something New (new Sakura pens for doodling)

I also used:
Changeables number stamps, Distress Stickles, Memento inks, Spellbinder oval die and digi sentiment from someone I can't remember at the moment.


8 comments:

  1. it turned out lovely at the end though lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helo Maarit, lovely card, I love the CAS look, the background is brilliant, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how it came out - I'm sitting here contemplating what to do with some of the challenges that this card goes to as well. I think I've lost my Mojo! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful is your card Maarit x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really fun - I love the movement of the numbers and how you kept it clean by limiting the 'busyness' to just part of the card! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous CAS design. Love the numbers in the background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 2014 to you too Maarit! I linke the fun feel to this card, including the jumble of tumbling numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a pretty card, love all those numbers, such a great addition. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit