Saturday, January 11, 2014

December Journal Page


Last year's Journal Pages are all done,; here's the last of them. I had a blast with Derwent pastel pens and Liquitex light paste medium and a mask. Something new to play around with. This is my first make with them, I got a feeling that I'll use the much  more, they are very easy to work with and there wasn't any steep learning curve.


The All Craft Challenge at Craft My Life don't want to see any cards, so this might fit in.

I also used:
The lovely lady stamp followed with a craft mag, she got a new hat with cut outs from an unnamed stamp set, Reprint Heart stamp, Clarity stamp corner, Exchangeable star, TH harlequin stamp, 
That Special Touch mask
Distress inks, Memento inks, Liquid pearls, Perfect pearls, ribbon paper scraps
Pro Markers

Have a wonderful weekend, make it special!

Warm hugs
Maarit

8 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous. Love the autumn colouring and the pearls in her hair.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!! I love all the details you added here, beautiful stamps! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Maarit, gorgeous image and colours, Kate X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow!! this is SO pretty Maarit… the colours are beautiful !! I love the lady and all the fab textures… it's absolutely stunning!
    Hope you have a good weekend
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maarit, what a gorgeous journal page - the image is stunning and love all the details.

    Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving the kind comment, it is appreciated.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recognize the stamp. You have transformed beautifully and of course I love the colours . Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work.... Thank you for joining us at Craft my life challenge... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit