Sunday, December 22, 2013

December Roses

I got some lovely printed images from a very dear friend to play with. As they are vintage style I had a blast distressing the edges with a scissor and ink. It's quite fun to try the vintage style for a change.

I would like to join:
4 Crafty Chicks: Distressing
Everybody Art Challenge: No Christmas card
Cute Card Thursday: Celebrations
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes

I used:
Distress inks, golden Perfect Pearls
TH fabulous scroll stamp for the paper strip
Spellbinder leaf die, Stickles
Kaisercraft half pearls
Papermania designer paper

I'm looking forward to some more crafting; I'll be at work tomorrow but then I'll have a few days off and plenty of time for inks and glues. Oh, and time for Christmas Celebrations too!

Stay safe and warm!

Love
Maarit


5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - this is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maarit, this is gorgeous, beautiful image and love your design with all the distressing, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maarit, what lovely papers your creation is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the little floral cluster to go with your image.
    Thanks for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks for our distressing challenge.
    Tammy GDT

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit