Saturday, November 16, 2013

Being proud today

Today I'm feeling proud; all bits are from the scrap heap, an achievement in itself and I managed to take a nice pic without natural light. I think this is the first one I really like, I just turned the daylight lamp a bit and it made wonders. I'm also very proud of my students this term, they are working very hard and are a lovely bunch, if I may say so. I know that I'm blowing my own horn loud and clearly, felt a bit blue and needed something to get in the pink again.

I would like to join:
ABC Christmas Challenge: W for Winter Wishes
Charisma Cardz Challenge: Vintage
Crafty Calendar Challenges: All things Christmas
Fab'n' Funky Challenges: Anything Goes

I used:
Retired sentiment stamp
Hero Arts grid patter stamp
Aged Mahogany and Aged photo Distress inks
Rich Cocoa Memento ink
Cut'n' dry pen nibs for shading the pine cones
Joanna Sheen pine dies
Stickles
Rust Perfect Pearls
Prima design paper

Hope you have something to feel proud for. Have a wonderful weekend!

Love and hugs
Maarit

14 comments:

  1. Is that corrugated cardboard I see as well? Love the colours you have chosen. A super snippets card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic project, I really love the vintage style, just gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge @ Fab 'n Funky and celebrating our 4th birthday with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Maarit, this is a beautiful card, love everything about it, and the colours are wonderful.
    I wonder what you teach, but so pleased to hear you're so proud of your students. Hope you lift from feeling a bit blue to being in the pink soon, big hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maarit, it does make you feel good when you use up those scraps, especially when its a lovely card like this.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning maarit.really love the colours and gorgeous design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christmas card Maarit, I love the colors and vintage feel! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is stunning great vintage feel to it Maarit x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and special vintage style :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great design. The color scheme is stunning! Thanks for joining our "Vintage" challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful vintage card, Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week, good luck, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous vintage card! Thanks for playing along this week at Charisma....hope to see you next time too!
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really a fantastic christmas card.
    Thank’s a lot for joining us at our W for Winter wishes Challenge by ABC Christmas Challenge
    Hope to see you again
    Hugs and greetings
    Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous christmas card. Love the christmas design.Thanks for sharing at ABC Christmas Challenge this time. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit