Sunday, October 27, 2013

Being Grateful

Hiya, long time no see, life has been on a roller coaster lately and mojo went hiding for a while. The photo editing tool has gone, the 'puter needs some tweaking I guess, but I have a journal page for August to show. My favourite colour is blue, so I wasn't feeling blue :)

I would like to join:
Fab'n'Funky Challenges: Distress
Challenges for Everybody: Always Anything Goes

I used:
Hero Arts rain drop background, flower border and alphabet stamps
Stickles, Distress Inks
Sakura pens and Cosmic Shimmer

Enjoy the rest of the Sunday sweeties!

Love and hugs
Maarit


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour for your journal - Thanks for sharing with Fab n Funky
    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great journal page, love the quotes.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful is your page for your journal x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Journal page, thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit