Sunday, September 1, 2013

Two Favourites

Two of my favourites are meeting today, CAS and Penny Black. In the beginning I struggled with the Clean And Simple style, the white space felt so intimidating. On the other hand all lovely cards with lots of detail were so tempting and also hard to achieve. The cards do come easier now!

The image was coloured with Derwent water colours and cut out with a Nestie. I didn't have any 3D tape so I simply layered a stack of cardstock to get some dimension.

I would like to enter:
Less Is More: Use a rubber stamp + watercolour
Stampin' for the Weekend: Colours of Summer


14 comments:

  1. So very cute and pretty. Super colouring.
    Very clever to use stacks of cardstock to pop it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring-and what a gorgeous image!
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is just so perfectly cute! - love it hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww such a cutie and coloured so beautifully too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Maarit, love that stamp and ow you've coloured it! Thank you for the lovely comment on my card!

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Maarit, love the hedgies and you have coloured it all beautifully, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. simply beautiful maarit.i love the adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Argh. What cute hedgies. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh this is just adorable.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. The card is adorable and one of my favorite stamps. I too have been doing CAS and it is difficult but I love the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful and coloured wonderfully x

    ReplyDelete
  12. maarit this is so so cute

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww this is really sweet Maarit - I love the cute image and your colouring is really beautiful - perfect CAS!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit