Monday, August 5, 2013

May Journal Page


I tried something completely different for the May Journal Page. The paper is coloured with acrylics and stamped with a vibrant blue acrylic colour. I thought the colours could match the feeling of happy feet dancing! I never thought after the spine op that I would be able to dance again, it's pure joy!

I also used:
Feet stamp (don't know the make)
Hero Arts rain drop stamped with white ink
Distress Crackle paint
Sizzix and Tim Holtz alphabet dies
Sakura metallic pen and a note sheet

I would like to enter:

Cute Card Thursday: Anything Goes

Have a wonderful week!

Love
Maarit


7 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. I love the happy design and fabulous colours.
    I am so pleased that your op was successful
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project Maarit x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are able to dance again! Great page! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning journal page, love the vibrant colours.
    Didn't realise you'd had a spine op - so pleased it was a success.
    Hugs,
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unique and interesting technique with the acrylic background and stamping. Great journal page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your happy feet dancing around your page and glad to hear that your recent op was successful. No stopping you now! Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit