Saturday, August 24, 2013

July Journal

Can you guess where we spent a few days in July?! Yes, in Paris mes amis! We spent the days walking around at the usual tourist attractions and had fantastic meals at the restaurants. My shoes didn't recover after the trip and I believe my tummy is a bit rounder, hehe. And the French were very polite and helpful! Some things do change for the better.

I would like to enter:
Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Journeys, Travel and Destinations

I used:
Free design papers that followed a magazine
TH stamps, platinum embossing powder
Quickutz heart dies and TH alphabet die
Tissue paper with Mona Lisa print, glue
Memento London Fog ink for distressing
Black and metallic Sakura pens

Have a wonderful weekend where ever you are!

Love and hugs
Maarit

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Maarit .....sounds like you had a fab time too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh sounds like you had a fabulous time and love your project .. they used to call me Mona Lisa lol but i smile a bit more!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great trip, love your card
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I love the design and delicate colours

    It sounds like you had a wonderful time in Paris, I would love to go there - maybe one day!

    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful Maarit, lovely vintage look with delicate soft shades, Kate X

    ReplyDelete
  6. The two times I have been to Paris it poured with rain. Glad you had a nice time. A lovely Journal page of your trip. hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun vintage journal design.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the crown on the Mona Lisa - she is a very regal lady! Thanks for playing along at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge & good luck!
    'Shell
    http://shellscardhaven.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and just right for our Challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week. Good Luck. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit