Monday, July 1, 2013

Anything But Square


This week at Cupcake Craft Challenges we want to see anything but square, please check our blog for all the details and the teams fantastic cards, they are so beautiful!!!

I'm still playing with my hexagonal dies so the shape was easy to choose; I cut out a frame and the cardstock. The image is a Penny Black, stamped with Versa Fine and embossed with clear powder. Background and colouring were made with Distress inks, cut'n'dry pen nibs, stippling brush and mask. Some distress stickles and glossy accents for texture and interest. I also used a Cuttlebug die for the flower and a QK die for the leaves.


I would like to enter:
Joanna Sheen Challenge: Anything But Square
Crafty Catz Challenge: Say It With Flowers
Dream Valley Challenges: Make your own flower or embellies

Have a wonderful week!

Love
Maarit

16 comments:

  1. Maarit, I cannot tell you how much I love this super project. Fab colours, great image choice and the shape is perfect. Love it. Have a great week. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maarit,What a gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning maarit.gorgeous flowers and I love the shape :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I really love this Maarit!!! the shape and colours are beautiful… I love the pretty flowers against the sun background… and the dew drops are perfect… love how you've carried their pattern onto the flower!! it's a very clever and beautiful design hun!
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Maarit and what a lovely shape x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, Maarit!
    I like all the flowers :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Maarit. I love the image, colours and fabulous shape.
    Thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Maarit, love the shape!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and great shape...thanks for sharing your creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a stunner Maarit. I adore the shape and the colour. Perfect in my eyes. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh i just love the shape-so pretty
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Maarit and I am loving the shape.
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really beautiful Maarit :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is so beautiful! what a wonderful shaped card - the image is so pretty (I love the gorgeous pastel background!) Fabulous work!

    thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely card Maarit, great shape and soft colours.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Maarit, the colours are so pretty. I love the image and the shape too :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit