Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer Scene


I'm so looking forward to the summer leave. We're not going anywhere tropical, one could wish, but I'll make good use of our balcony and have a glass of cooling something. Or a cuppa if it's raining, I'm well prepared for any weather!!!

Our challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenges is to make a Summer Scene! And we're being generously sponsored by Marianne Design!!! Great, huh!!!


I would like to enter:
Crafty Calendar Challenge: Things With Wings (birds flying away)
Challenges 4 Everybody: Always Anything Goes

I used:
Kaiserkraft scenery stamp, Stampscapes migrating bird stamp, Memento Rich Cocoa ink
Distress inks, Cut'n'dry pen nibs, stippling brush, Sakura white gel and metallic pen
MME Bella Bella paper, Hero Arts Grid stamp for the reverse

Have a wonderful week!

Love
Maarit



14 comments:

  1. Maarit, this is a brilliant Challenge and I totally love your card for it too. Gorgeous. Have a great week Hun. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful, love frame you created around the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Underbar scen Maarit! Så passande att riva upp ett hål. Glad sommar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful scene card, this is fabaroony!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally cute card you made!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your card maarit I wish I could go some where like that it would be fab.
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant, what a fab design!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love what you did around your image! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous maarit.i love your summer scene and fabulous design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely work Maarit, great way to create a scene.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning sweetie this is really gorgeous...

    Have a great day huggles Pops x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi Maarit thanks for the comment on my card re Cupcake challenge what a fab scene you,ve done, an island paridise just made for relaxation have a good weekend takecare.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah yes, would love to be there right now, raining here today.
    Love the design of your card, very eye catching.

    Hugs
    Sue
    Thanks for the visit to my blog and your comment! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit