Friday, May 10, 2013

Awakening or Change is Good


Ok, I know, it's May, but I'm a bit behind with the Journal pages and this is a crooked one! No time for flattening here. So what did happen in March? Suddenly I realised that my body is ageing....I'm a bit behind there too! I now need glasses and I hit the changes women go through. No news for anyone really and as my hairdresser told me, change is good! And then she gave me a new look! Everything did suddenly feel much better! Life is good.

I would like to enter:
Simply Create Too: Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Challenge: Anything Goes


What did I use?
Gesso
Prima and Tim Holtz stamps
Distress and Archival inks
Creative Expressions mask
Cosmic Shimmer Mist
Sizzix die
Perfect Pearls

Hope you'll have a wonderful weekend with good changes!

Love
Maarit



9 comments:

  1. Hi Maarit,
    This is simply gorgeous, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the background of your page Maarit, good to hear you feel so positive. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your colours and the typewriter
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! this is beautiful Maarit… what fab stamps and pretty colours… I love the layout and the glasses embellies! :-)
    I bet your new look is fab hun!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maarit: Thank you for entering Simply Create Too's Challenge #37 - "Anything Goes". Your journal page is so pretty---bet your new hair-do is too [I'm needing a new one also].

    Hope to see your creations in all our upcoming challenges too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ love it hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous page, love the background. Loved reading this post, and great to read how positive you feel.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab page! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!
    Lisa Grace (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit