Monday, March 11, 2013

Only Words

No images, only words is what we want to see at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week. No time consuming colouring this week, but did I spend a lot time with the background?! It took me some tries to get it right.

We're being sponsored by Yours or Mine Paper Crafts this week, so grab your sentiments and ink 'em up.

Items used:
Tim Holtz sentiment and flower die
Nestie label and leaf dies
Distress inks and Perfect Pearls
Sakura pen for doodling

I really hope that you'll enjoy the theme, it could work for a wedding invitation. Have a wonderful week whatever you choose to create.

Love
Maarit


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Maarit, love the design!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Maarit, that is always the way. I think I'll just do something quick, no colouring and end up spending hours on it! Fab challenge and absolutely beautiful card. Hope you're feeling ok. Pease could you let me know about images from ADFD. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear Marit, I wanted to thank you so much for your encouraging words and compliment you left me on my blog. It was so nice to read and made me feel so much better. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.
    Your new card is absolutely beautiful! I love how you this clean in simple design.

    hugs and hope you have a great week.
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Maarit, I love the simplicity.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply stunning maarit.really beautiful and pretty design :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maarit this is simply beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Maarit! the background looks so beautiful… and I love the layout with the pretty flower and leaves… it's a perfect CAS design! :-)
    Hope you are having a good week!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your rose is beautiful . It looks so real and your card is perfect. Time well spent. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so delicate and heavenly.
    Thanks for the visit and kind words.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit