Tuesday, March 5, 2013

February Journal


Hiya, long time no see! Here's the February Journal, wonky and imperfect as I found them really hard to make. I'm struggling with how to achieve the free style look, they tend to go over the hill top! Where's the flow when you need it!!!

I would like to enter:
Challenges for Everybody: Anything Goes

Items used:
Prairy Fairy image
Joanna Sheen Cogs
Prima text background
Penny Black Scroll
Exchangeable numbers
Crackle paint, distress inks, perfect pearls
Pro markers, black Sakura pen
Sizzix alphabet die, Dymo text machine

Have a great week!

Hugs
Maarit

7 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning and so colourful too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaaaadorable; I like it very much :-))
    Greetings from Slovenija

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I think this is gorgeous Maarit. I love the design and the colours are wonderful.
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is SO pretty Maarit.. and what a cute image… Love the colours and words… it's a fab design! :-))
    Hope you're having a good week!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning maarit.fabuous design and i love your pretty colours :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pages. I love the green and pink together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a colorful journal page. Love the wave like layers of color. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good Luck!
    Sandy :) DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit