Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Thank You Lisa!

I entered Lisa's Surprise Candy in December and look what arrived!!! The most generous candy ever; three lovely stamp sets, three wonderful paper stack and gorgeous embellies.

At the moment I'm in the just need to stroke them phase every time I pass. Soon I'll enter the ink them up phase...the hardest part is the need to cut the papers phase, but you can tell I'll enjoy the crafting!!! Thank you Lisa! I've been down with three colds this winter so this is a real heart warmer!
Love
Maarit

6 comments:

  1. congratulations on your lovely candy, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Maarit enjoy your candy it looks gorgeous l'll be checking your cards to see what you have used many many congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous candy maarit.enjoy playing with It all :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, a wonderful prize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you are very Welcome Maarit .. sorry it took so long to arrive
    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh what gorgeous Candy Maarit!! those papers look gorgeous… and the bows… and the candi… it all looks scrummy… have fun playing with your new goodies!!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend! :-)
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit