Monday, January 28, 2013

Wedding Bells

A warm welcome to all new followers! This week at Cupcake Craft Challenges we want to see Bells on your project; it can be embellies, image or paper pattern. We're being sponsored by My Mum's Craft Shop, who are offering a lucky winner a £10 Gift Voucher!!!
I made a wedding card, the stamp is from Panduro and it's stamped with embossing ink and heat embossed with fine golden powder. I added som scoring for texture and cut out two bells.

I would like to enter:
(I'll add them tonight)

Love
Maarit

14 comments:

  1. Love how you have made your bells Maarit :) Hope you have a good week, Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous Wedding card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful Wedding card. I love the elegant design

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and elegant card Maarit.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This challenge really scared me, but you've made it look easy as pie with this stunner. Have a great week. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous CAS wedding card, great work.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning maarit.gorgeous design and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maarit, This is really beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely simple card. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and the colour is awesome. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is gorgeous Maarit! what a beautiful CAS design - I love the gold pearls and the bells… it's so classy and elegant! :-)
    Hope you are having a good week
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty Maarit. The pearls are the perfect embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit