Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!!!


So this is the last post of this year, and what a year it has been! It has been full of different challenges and I'm ready to move on to new adventures. Urm, and resolutions...they are always tricky, maybe work with mixed media or some kind of art journal. I wanted to go for one last year, but a page a day stumped me, maybe a page a week fits better in if the daily chores also need to be done.

I wish you a Very Happy New Year full of crafty pleasures!

I would like to enter:
Dream Valley Challenges: Christmas (2nd entry)

I used:
Five circles (6, 5, 4, 3 and 2 inches)
Penny Black snowflake stamp
Memento ink
Glitter and glue
Liquid Pearls

You can find the instructions here! It's a Martha Stewart idea. Be sure to crease the folds, it makes life easier!

Stay safe and have fun tonight!

Love
Maarit



7 comments:

  1. OH its fabulous .. i must have a go at this .. maybe next year lol ( which is tomorrow!!)
    Happy New Year to you and yours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous maarit.your tree is fabulous.
    Wishing you a really Happy New Year :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you all the best in 2013: health, joy, happiness, creating a lot of ... :-))
    Be nice on the first day of the new year!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maarit

    I hope you had a lovely Christmas.

    Happy New Year to you and your family. I hope it holds all you are hoping for.

    Love your little tree.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow! this is So beautiful Maarit! Love the design and the sparkle and liquid pearls look fab!
    Happy New Year 2013! hope it brings Good Health and Happiness for you and your family!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza ... that holiday tree is fantastic. Saving it for future inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit