Sunday, December 30, 2012

Elegant Lady

I so enjoyed making this card; a freebie stamp from Craft Stamper, backing paper from a stamp package, ribbon from a blouse and clothes' tags. And the lady still looks so elegant amongst the reused bits!

I also used:
Pro markers for colouring
Distress inks
Scissors for paper distressing
Golden Cat's eye ink
Golden liquid pearls for painting

I would like to join:
Cute Card Thursday: Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamps: Anything Goes
The Sweet Stop: A fab sketch to follow


Hope to create something tomorrow too, so see ya soon again!

Warm hugs
Maarit

9 comments:

  1. Great card!
    Love the lace!
    Thanks for joining us at charisma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She most certainly is an Elegant lady. Love what you have done with the her. I have this stamp too and have used it already. Would really like some more of these dta,mps but the company is American and I'm having deificulty locating an English supplier. Wishing you a Happy Crafting new Year. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your card is stunning Maarit she really is stunning and Elegant too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maarit, What a great card, she is gorgeous. I've got the stamp but haven't had a chance to use her - after seeing yours I need to ink!
    Seasons Greetings
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love all the texture and layering! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous maarit.i love your elegant lady and stunning distressing and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Maarit. Love the tags and the lovely lace strips. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Maarit. I love the elegant image and the beautiful detailing

    Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love the shabby chicness of this. Thanks for playing along at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit