Monday, September 10, 2012

The grass is greener...

...on the other side! Literally!!! I have such moments in real life too, thinking that the neighbours are living a better life.....she has a lovely red hand bag you know! Oh, and my team mates make such fantastic cards all the time! I'm a wee bit green of envy...

This week we're In Stitches (!) at Cupcake Craft Challenges and we want to see some sewing, faux or real. We're being sponsored by Sassy Studio Design and SK digis, please check our blog for all the details. The team was kindly offered images and I got the zebra from SK digis. Thank you Rosie and welcome as a follower!!!! I loved to work with the fabby image!!! The Zebra is soo cute!

I went for the different greens of envy for this one; green raffia for the grass patches. Alpha Markers, Derwent water colours, Stickles and Glossy Accents for the zebra. A Nellie Snellen die, Hero Arts large plaid stamp, Distress inks and Liquid Pearls. And a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Kram means Hugs in Swedish and is stamped with an Exchangeable alphabet.

I would like to enter:
My Mum's Craft Shop: Anything Goes
One Stop Craft Challenge: No Floral Embellies

Have a great week and thanks for visiting! 

Warm hugs
Maarit

12 comments:

  1. Love your little zebra :) - Hope you are well. And dont you just envy people with red handbags ? :) - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, red handbags aren't everything you know! What happens if you're wearing pink? BAD!! And I happen to be a bit green at your style of cards, very stylish. This one is super cool, love the corner detail, so there. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful , love the gorgeous image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful...love the way you created the grass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what an adorable card Maarit.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make gorgeous cards Maarit, and I bet your friends handbag isn't half as Fab as you think.....and lets face it, we soon get bored, you will soon like something else...lol...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is brilliant Maarit love the way you have created the grass x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, that image is SO cute :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are super Maarit and this one is fab I love the cute zebra.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hun there is nothing wrong with your cards at all so no more negativity please,thank you.
    Right now I have told you he,he this is one super cute image,love those colours,and one super layout too Hun,much rather have this than a handbag anyway,hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so much fun, Maarit! Perfect papers with him and love your grass - I gotta steal that idea! I mean borrow!

    Mary xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute and fun card! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit