Sunday, September 9, 2012

So Long Summer

Hiya, hope you're doing well and are having a relaxing weekend. I've been enjoying a quiet weekend, last week was so busy with work and a new course at the Uni. It's very exciting to learn new things, but oh my, I felt like my students do when I saw the amount of books we'll need go through. Do I need to read them all was my silent question!!!

So a very simple card emerged this time from the crafty corner, the fabby leaf stamp is an Exchangeable stamped with red Brilliance ink and embossed with extra fine clear powder.I masked the card sock to create the field for stamping.

The sentiment is from the Pink Paislee Nantucket set, stamped with Memories black ink. I added two bold gems to draw attention to the text.

I would like to enter:
Less Is More: One Layer Challenge-Foliage
Fab'nFunky Challenges: Colours of Autumn
Cute Card Thursday: Autumn Gold (colours, nature or weather)
Simon Says Stamps Challenge: Put A Stamp On It+Blog Hop


Hope you pop by tomorrow too, the Cupcakes has a new great challenge!

Love
Maarit

16 comments:

  1. Maarit, hello to you and thank you so much for the very kind comment you left on my blog. I have to say that this is a gorgeous card and tribute to autumn. The crisp and clean design with the rich fall color really caught my attention. Gorgeous CAS creaion that speaks volumes! :)
    hugs to you,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your CAS card its beautiful, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing - love the stylised leaf

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh your card is striking.. love the red leaves
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, love the red and white x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maarit, Beautifully graphic feel to your card, I love the contrast of red and white! The gems certainly do lead your eye to the sentiment, lovely card :0) Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card with the red leaves ! Fall is a Beauty Season ! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely Maarit!
    That's a great stamp.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maarit, that is so gorgeous! Wow the pop of red is stunning - you are so brilliant at CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous CAS card! Your masking is perfect, and I love the pop of red and vlack against the white. :) Thanks for playing along in our 'Put a STAMP On It!' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky colours of autumn

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply lovely
    Striking design
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great image and beautifully stamped. I love the simple title too - perfectly accented by your gems.

    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a lovely CAS card! Amazing work! Thank you for joining us at thr Fab'n'Funky Challenge!

    Jackie, Fab'n'Funky DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit