Monday, August 6, 2012

The winner takes it all

Hiya all! It's time for a new Cupcake; this week we want to see some bunting and we're being sponsored by the very generous Simon Says Stamp with a $20 Gift Certificate and the fabulous Saturated Canary with 2 images of the winners choice. Please check our blog for all the details.

Saturated Canary kindly offered the team images and as it is the Olympics I thought the image would be perfect. I have been catching glimpses of the Olympics here and there. This week I'm back to school so no time glancing at the athletes for me!

I also used:
Derwent water pens
Sakura metallic pens
UniBall white pen
QK star and corner dies

A few words were highlighted with the cut out stars: winner and Olympic in Swedish if you wonder.


I would like to enter:
Simply Create Too: Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges: Die Cuts & Punches

Have a wonderful week sweeties! Thanks for visiting, it means the world for me!

Warm hugs
Maarit

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and so cute Maarit.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is fabulous .. and just perfect for the olympics. fabulous colouring and love the stitched bunting
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Åh, vilket häftigt kort!! Helt underbar! Så snyggt med alla detaljer och din färgläggning! Ha en underbar dag på jobbet! Kram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Maarit, great colouring x - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and great colouring too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute girl! I am going to enter your challenge, thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous I love the stitched bunting and your design and colouring are fabulous hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Maarit, love that bunting!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. I have that image printed off and was going to do a card for the Olympics starting.. haven't quite got round to it yet lol!!

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card Maarit the bunting the stitching just everything
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card Maarit, great stitching and colour combo.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card. love the stitched edges and colors

    Thank you for playing with us at Simply Create Too.

    Luanne
    Simply Create Too - DT
    http://sisterscraftcafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, love the stitching and the layout. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh gosh this is gorgeous Hun I love the stitching,and the layout image and colours are just beautiful hugs Cherylxxx
    ps you on face book Hun,xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya Maarit. I really like the cool layout on this fab card and the colour combo, which I never use, is brilliant. Have a lovely weeekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card! Love the colours and the layout.
    Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit