Monday, August 20, 2012

Could you guess?

Yup, it was a card made by me...I noticed half way through the week that I had added the blurry photo edges as usually, he he! Well, at least I changed the logo!!!

The cupcake stamp is from Panduro, it was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and heat embossed. The topping was stamped a second time and cut out for a 3D effect. The sentiment is from Prima and the backing papers are scraps, yay for that!

I also used:
White Sakura pen
Glossy Accents
Aqua Markers
EK Success corner rounder
QK flower die

I might need a Cupcake today, something distressing happened during the weekend and the only cure is wrapped in paper and full of gorgeous chocklit! Bigger mishaps needs buckets full of tea and minor ones will luckily enough vanish when jogging.

Have a great week and may your scrap heap occasionally give inspiration.

Warm hugs
Maarit

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, yummy cupcake card Maarit.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy looking card Maarit. Hope you find the cupcake to help you through your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the cupcake.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning and l could just eat one of them yummy!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, fab cupcakes and great design too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for making this extra and totally gorgeous card. I love the layout too. Have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit