Monday, July 23, 2012

The Ocean


Good morning! Hope you're doing well. I've been a bit under the weather but I'm feeling better today so I'll do the rounds visiting all who left comments during the last week. I've missed my daily dosis of blogging! Oooh, I just noticed that I had a win at Stampin' for the Weekend! Thank you girls, that really cheered me up.


We have a new theme at Cupcake Craft ChallengesThe Ocean. I hope you like as much as I do and can join us for the fun!!!

We're being sponsored by Lili of the Valley with a £10 Gift Voucher and by Scrap Affair with 3 Ranger Re-Inkers, aren't the prizes fab!? Lily of the Valley kindly offered the team images and this little cutie fitted perfectly. Please check our blog for all the details and to see the teams brilliant projects. They've rocked the theme!

I also used:
Distress inks for paper distressing
Memento Paris Dusk for stamping
Derwent watercolour pens for colouring
The circles are cut out with Spellbinder dies
Penny Black simple scroll
Sentiment from an Impression Obsession set
Star from an Exchangeable alphabet set

I would like to enter:

Hope you'll have a great crafty week!

Warm hugs
Maarit

18 comments:

  1. Super card Maarit.
    Those bears are on my wish list. so cute.

    Hugs Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card, love the little bear. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lekkert kort med en herlig bamse.
    Og gratulerer som vinner.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love how you made the image into a porthole... fabulous!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card depicting the ocean :) - Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant design Maarit, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute idea for the port holes. Hope you get back to rights soos. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this idea of the port holes lol. Cute in fact. Congrats on your win at CCC...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card! Love the portholes! One definitely gets the impression he is sailing the high seas! Thanks for stopping by froggy designs and being a follower! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Peek a boo I see you,loving your card maarit
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your porthole design and cute little bear. Great take on your theme. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey you. This is a fabbo challenge and I really enjoyed it. Your card is so cute. It's a fun idea too. Have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card, I love how you have embellished around the image.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card - this is really clever! :) Cute image too.

    Glad you are feeling a little better hun :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Way too cute Maarit! Such fab colours, too! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, hugs, Ira
    irascreacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card with a sweet image
    Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen
    Hugs
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit