Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Less Is More



Hiya all! I'm in a crafty flow right now...for a change! I've been doing some secret and exciting design team stuff, but was so tempted to join the Less Is More challenge this week as they have there elegant blog header as inspiration.

I didn't stick to the colours as I wanted to give it an earthy cowboy feel, please don't ask how the pearls fit in to that! I hope that you recognise some of the elements though. Thank you Mandi and Chrissie for giving so much fab inspiration!

I used:
Spellbinder label dies
Tim Holtz sentiment
Hein design flourish
Hero Arts large wood grain stamp
Penny Black music notes
Rich Cocoa Memento ink
Distress ink

I would also like to join:
One Stop Craft Challenge: Coffee and Creme

Hope your coffe will keep you going!

Warm hugs
Maarit


12 comments:

  1. Secret and exciting design team stuff? Ooh I am intrigued!! This is a wonderful and stylish card. I can see exactly how you got to it from the Less is More Banner. Go you. Glad you're in a good crafty place, everything feels like a battle for me right now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design, the panels look great off-set, and beautiful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that's a wonderful interpretation of the header .. looks so elegant
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Åh så snyggt kort!!Underbara färger! Kram

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks brilliant - I can so see the banner in your card, and what a fabulous job you did! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can definitely tell you were inspired - and then made it your own!! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is FAB Maarit. I can stotally see our header inspiration. as for the pearls, theya re fine, we have a gem looking element on the corner

    Thanks so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! Thanks for your comment on my (not so ) Less is More card yesterday! I guess it is my first time at a Swedish blog which is definitely my loss and shall change quickly :-) Very nice stuff you are doing here! The wooden frame fits the task just so well! ~ Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous take on the sketch Maarit!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit