Saturday, July 7, 2012

Lady in Red


Well, not a real lady, but a butterfly Lady at least. The stamp came as a freebie with a magazine and I believe it's a Chocolate Baroque stamp. But I didn't use the stamp! You know the printed sheet that comes with clear stamps, I coloured it with markers and cut it out...and it was so hard to take a pic of, the light reflects on it easily.
The background and the sentiment are from the Chocolate Baroque Essence of Nature set. I'm quite pleased with the result and it looks fairly simple to make, it took me some hours! He he, no speedy crafting over here!


I would like to join:
4 Crafty Chicks: Red and White

Enjoy your weekend! I've been out for a long walk so I'll stretch my legs and enjoy a cuppa.

Love
Maarit

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the butterflie. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love the butterfly among the trees and your sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Maarit your card is so beautiful and really elegant love the red on it and the beautiful stamp image and butterfly:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, I love the trees....thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ard Maarit and so elegant in red, white and black :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh...patience...it's a virtue I do NOT have! :) This is a beautiful design. Love the CAS style and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the fab sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clever use of the Craft Stamper (?) freebie. Lovely card, the colour choice makes it look fresh. Yes, I know what you mean - simple cards can take hours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving all this red, Maarit! And the butterfly really stands out atop the beautiful trees!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning! The butterfly just adds such an elegance to your creation. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit