Monday, June 4, 2012

Tagalicious Meadows


This week at Cupcake Craft Challenges the lovely Liza wants to see tags. And we're being sponsored by the fab Simon Says Stamps, great huh?! Please check our blog for all the details and to see the teams stunning work.

I went for my favourite technique; masking and stippling. The stamps are from Stampscapes (trees and grass) and shrub from Penny Black's Illuminations set. They were stamped with Distress inks and highlights were added with a white Uni Ball pen. The punched out butterfly did get some Perfect Pearls for the metallic sheen.

I would like to enter:
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Truly Scrumptious: Pretty In Pink
4 Crafty Chicks: Branching Out

Oh, and I'm over the moon today, I had a win at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge with this card. Thank you soo much for choosing my card! I'll wear the badge with pride!

Have a wonderful week with your inks!

Warm hugs
Maarit

11 comments:

  1. Oh congratulations on your win! Your moon card is so rich, a lovely male project. I'm in love with your tag! I can feel myself running around a meadow already! Have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maarit love the softness you have created on your tag and well done on your win.
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag Maarit, I love the soft pastels...congrats on your win :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is so soft and pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous tag Maarit, it looks so soft and peaceful. Great use of techniques too.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab tag and techniques Maarit x - Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your Win enjoy your prize, Your tag is again fantastic:)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool, thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, nicely done!

    Leanne DT 4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag, sooo pretty! And well done on your win at Sweet Stampin.

    Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! this is SO beautiful Maarit! what wonderful colours and I love the scene that you've created with the masking and stippling! it's such a clever design - I really love it!
    Ooh well done on your win at Sweet Stampin' - very well deserved - I loved that card!
    Hope you enjoy the rest of the week!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool tag!!! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit