Saturday, March 24, 2012

Photo Inspiration

Hiya all! Hope you're all doing fine. It's lovely to be back here again; I came down with pneumonia and haven't been able to blog for a while.

I don't have a card to share today, but I have a photo taken from my balcony on a frosty morning. I've been thinking of using it as inspiration for a card...and I'm a slow cardmaker so it'll take some time.

I'll be back on Monday with a card for Cupcake Craft Challenges.

Have a wonderful weekend with lots of inspiration!

Love
Maarit

4 comments:

  1. Hei Maarit, toivottavasti voit jo paremmin!
    Ihana kuva ja inspiroiva;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maarit I'm so sorry to hear that you've been unwell. I've had pneumonia in the past and it's awful and takes ages to get over!! I really hope you are feeling lots better now!!
    Take things easy and hope you can now enjoy your crafting again!
    The photo is beautiful inspiration!!I am a slow cardmaker also hun!!! I've tried rushing them but don't enjoy it at all - like to take my time…. :-)
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend
    Warm Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maarit, Oh l am so sorry to hear you haven't been too good and having had pneumonia it will take some time for you to get back to normal so take it easy still and l love your Photo its lovely and will look beautiful on a card........take care:) XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh poor you, it's incredibly debilitating, I hope you've recovered well, and that you can take your time to get back to your full strength. Wonderful photo...frost is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit