Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lace!

Woohoo! Two posts in a week! I'm feeling proud to have managed it! And stepping out of my comfort zone when it comes to the cutesy style, so don't judge the card too hard!

We're having a new challenge at Creatalicious Challenges; Lace! Easy, huh?! The team was kindly sponsored by Inked Treasures with lovely images, please check our blog for all the details and to see the teams fab work!

I'm entering:
One Stop Craft Challenges: Hearts and Flowers with Ribbon

Warm hugs
Maarit


8 comments:

  1. oh this is so cute - gorgeous lace and flowers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maarit, Oh this is so lovely and the image is a stunner like how you have cut it out, your lace and that blue/purple bow is gorgeous as are the flowers and the background just so lovely:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! I love the lace and flowers.

    ~Cheryl~
    **Check out my February Blog Candy**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card..I love them flowers .. Vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very pretty card, lovely colours & such a cute image. Thank you for playing along at OSCC, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. AW!! This is just as sweet as can be!! Love your image and pretty details!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your purple bear--so cute!!! This is an adorable card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is So sweet Maarit !! I love the bear - she's adorable! Gorgeous papers and embellishments! it's a really beautiful card!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit