Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

I hope you had a great New Years Eve! We had a lovely dinner and could see a lot of fabulous fireworks. I'm down with a cold so no new cards to show, but a good reason to join Debby's Challenge; My Favourite Five Cards of 2011.





It proved to be a very difficult task to chose only five, he he! I'll come back tomorrow and visit all who kindly have left comments this week. And I'm wishing you all the best for this year; moonlight dances, good health, lots of chocolate and time for friends and crafting!

Love
Maarit

8 comments:

  1. Hi Maarit, Fabulous choice all of them are amazing:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack det samma Maarit! Hoppas att du får ett underbart år!
    Vilka härliga kort du gjort under året!!!!
    Kramar
    Elin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you chose these beauties, I recognise a few! :) Happy New Year Hun. Hope you feel better soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous collection Maarit.
    Thanks for joining in with My Favourite cards of 2011.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! All the best for 2012... a fabulous top 5 too! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards! This is a fabulous favorite 5.

    Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful selection.. cant choose a favourite - Happy New Year
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your favourite cards are GORGEOUS!!! I hope you had a wonderful xmas and new year and that 2012 brings you health and happiness!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit