Monday, November 7, 2011

Textalicious!!!

Good morning all! Hope you had a fantastic weekend, I've been catching up with work and just chilling, so now I'm well prepared for a new challenge at Cupcake! I've chosen the theme to be Textalicious, it's an easy one, just use text paper or something text related, like a book, somewhere on your card...and you'll have chance to win a fab shopping spree!!!

Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp who are offering a lucky winner a $20 Gift Certificate an our special monthly sponsor is Crafts U Love who are offering a £15 Gift Voucher! Great prizes, huh!? So what are you waiting for, I'll come and visit all of ya! Check the teams fantastic creations at our blog!

I used:
Magnolia stamp
Alpha Markers
Distress inks and a heart shaped mask
Scraps and bits from my stash
Dymo machine
Stickles

I'm entering:
Just Magnolia: Anything Goes

Have a fabulous week!
Maarit

13 comments:

  1. Great card Maarit... I like the oriental text! You've picked a super theme this week, I really will have to use text more on my cards as I had fun! Hugs, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Maarit, this is one of my favourite Tildas, she is perfect for such a lot of occasions.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lovely. I think this is a super challenge and your creation for it is gorgeous. I love the rich colours and the way you have incorporated the text. Very nice. Have a great week. :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fabulous image and your card is just beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz,
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness, some great ideas here! Love the oriental text, and that heart that spotlights the image. Beautiful! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. GReat Eastern card Maarit, thanks for such a great challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous project with us at Charisma this challenge.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card! I like the background paper. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your card - your text is brilliant! Fantastic backing paper - it has so much depth and detail, and beautiful colouring of the cute little Tilda.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is gorgeous, Maarit! I love, love the colours and the text, and your Tilda is so beautiful! Have a great weekend! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning Maarit, I love your chinese style theme and text, a really pretty card :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely creation using the Oriental DP.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit