Monday, November 14, 2011

Make It Sparkle!

It's time for a new challenge at Creatalicious Challenges and we want you to make something for Christmas....and make sure it sparkles!!! An easy one as we approaching the special day really fast! Not much time left to get those cards ready, I so hope I've made enough of them this year. I've already had some ginger cookies whilst listening at Micael Bublé to get into the mood! That can explain the brown colour and the utter sweetness of this card! And the slightly blurred photo, he he!

Please check our blog for all the challenge details and for the fab prize....and of course to see the teams fantastic work!

I used:
Vintage download (check the sidebar for links)
Cuttlebug snowflake die
QK flower and leaf dies
MME Bella Bella design paper
Liquid Pearls
Sickles

I'm entering:
ABC Christmas Challenge: W for Winter Sports
Christmas Card Challenges: Anything Goes (optional Holly/Wreath)

Thanks for visiting!
Maarit

8 comments:

  1. ooh this is so pretty.. i love the soft pastel colours in the vintage photo and you have matched them perfectly with your emnbellies
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh, så vackert kort med underbara detaljer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hun this is just beautiful oh just love,the image you have used,hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love the colourful flowers! Suits the image well! Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card! Love the colors and the flowers. So happy to be on the Creatalicious challenges team with you. Hugs Mieko xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! LOVE these colors together--so pretty! LOVELY card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, really different with your colours works beautifully with the image too, Thanks for coming to join us at ABC Christmas Challenge for our winter sports challenge, I hope you can come play again soon you can enter as many times as you like per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    Ps I have candy on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit