Thursday, November 17, 2011

Leave Me Not

Good morning friends! Every morning when hasting to catch the bus to work I'm counting the leaves on the trees. We've had a touch of frost, but there are still some leaves hanging in there, glowing in the dim morning light. Soon they'll be gone too and it will be time for a glimmering Christmas tree, but I do love the leaves.
I've made a few one layers for Less Is More, bare branches with the odd leaves left. There's a Christmas Wish in Swedish too, God Jul means Merry Christmas! There are some bold, for one layers, pearls and Stickles for the festive season. I'm also joining: Bunny Zoe's Crafts (Anything Christmas with pearls), Critter Sketch Challenge (monochrome) and Dream Valley Challenges (stitches).

Oh, I almost forgot, I've won a My Memories software at the fabulous Kim Dellow's blog! I can really recommend a visit, she makes such lovely and interesting things!

I used:
Penny Black Berry Branch
Distress Inks
Memories black ink
Sakura pen for doodling

Thanks for visiting!
Maarit'

14 comments:

  1. Love them all - don't know which colourway is my fave!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. what pretty images ... and gorgeous coloured squares
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are all fabulous!
    I love the colours!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jättefina kort Maarit! Har inte bloggat på ett tag men ser att du har gjort massor av fina saker :)
    Massor av kramar!
    Elin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully simple - that's all it needs and it works so well. Congratulations on winning the software, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah thanks for the lovely words! Hope you enjoy your new software. Love your cards. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! these look gorgeous! I love the rich colours and the pearls on the corner. Simple layout but so Classy and beautiful.
    Hope you have a good day!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're all fabulous...but my personal fave is the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just FANTASTIC
    Crafted to perfection
    Love the pink version
    Thank you
    mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! These cards are beautiful! So simple and effective. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Maarit,
    These are just Absolutely Gorgeous!!! So elegant, Love the CAS style. Love the image you have used, the colour schemes are just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your creations! :)
    I love the colorful colors and the silhouette ;D

    LotsOfLoves
    Josephine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Critter Sketch, good luck.
    Hugs,
    Justyna x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit