Monday, October 31, 2011

Take A Leaf

Good morning and Happy Halloween! Hope you had a fab weekend and are ready for a new challenge at Cupcake. Our lovely teamie Shelly has chosen us the theme, Take a Leaf out of my Book! Use Leaves as the main interest on the project, either in the image, embellishments or the papers you're using and you'll have a chance to win!

We're being sponsored by Tickled Pink Stamps who are offering a lucky winner either one rubber stamp or two digi images. Our special monthly sponsors are: Polka Doodles who are offering a Pretty Sweet- Mini CD Collection and Scrap Affair who are offering a five pack of ProMarkers.

Tickkled Pink Stamps kindly offered the team digi images and the choice was easy as I fell in love with Zombie Kellita! She's so perfect today! And can you spot the leaves? Yup, they are right there, I used the leftover from die cutting QK leaves as a mask :)

I also used:
Aqua Markers
Derwent watercolour pens
Prima text stamp (Jill and Jack?)
Penny Black Simple Swirl
Tim Holtz corners
Distress Inks
Distress Embossing powder
Micro Beads (just plain awful, but they do look great)
Exchangeable alphabet stamps

I'm entering:
DYSU Challenge: Halloween

Have a wonderful week full of fun!
Maarit

13 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Maarit, the colours are so beautiful and I love the sentiment with that image! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome sentiment and love the colours and of course that fabulous image, such a great creation
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så flott det ble. Stilig motiv. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab card Maarit, Lovely image and sentiment.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a fab card and I know how she feels lol
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Maarit and such a beautiful design! That was me this morning before my coffee fix lol! :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    Allison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea you had with the background image Maarit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fantastic card, Maarit! I love how you have interpreted the theme and your sentiment is just perfect! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, this is too CUTE! Love the image and sentiment as well as those FABBY silver beads along the edge! Thanks so much for joining us, this week, at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well Hello my darling! This is such a fab creation. I absolutely adore the image. Brilliant work. Again. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! That sentiment is so perfect for that image. Thanks for having me at CCC!! Keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit