Monday, October 17, 2011

Free As A Bird


Good morning friends! Hope you're ready for a new week, I'm a tad excited, it'll be my first day at work today! This is also the day for a new challenge at Cupcake, I'm certain that Rachel's fab Buttons and Bows theme will blow any Monday blues far away.

We're generously being sponsored by Digi Doodle Shop who are offering a $10 Gift Voucher and our special monthly sponsors; Polka Doodles who are offering a Pretty Sweet - Mini CD Collection and Scrap Affair who are offering a five pack of ProMarkers! Please check our blog for all the details and to see the teams gorgeous projects!

The team were also generously sponsored by Digi Doodles and I did choose the Thunderbird image; I was once lucky enough to get a ride with an aqua coloured T-bird, a real beauty!

I also used:
Alpha Markers for colouring
White Uni Ball pen for highlights
Metallic Sakura pen
Glossy Accents
Vilda Stamps Owl'n'Clock
Crafty Individuals Crackle background
Platinum embossing powder
Cuttlebug tiny tag die
Exchangeable alphabet stamps

I'm entering:
Southern Girls Challenge: Slugs and Snails...

Have a fabulous week and many thanks for visiting!
Maarit


12 comments:

  1. wow -i love that car.. and the fab colour combo!
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's by design this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Maarit.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Maarit! Great image choice and love the ribbon! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic male card Maarit and such fab added detail...brilliant design! I hope you have a good week hun :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, Maarit! Great image, perfect sentiment and I love your background! I hope your day went well:-)! Enjoy your evening! Lots of hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your first day at work! You kept that quiet. I hope all went well for you?
    I love that you made a masculine card and it is a totally fabby card too. Brilliant image, I love the crackling. Have a great week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card love the car and the watch
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is gorgeous good luck with your challenges:)Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a striking and different card Maarit. Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love it! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card Maarit, I love the tag and ribbon.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ååååh, vilket häftigt kort!! Helt underbar! Förlåt att jag är sen på min runda... Men denna vecka har varit ren kaos på jobbet...och hemma! *S* Haen toppen dag! Krameli kram!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit