Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mono Madness

Good day, hope you're having a great week, mine has been busy at work and I'm already looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

This is an old card and I haven't showed it here yet (I keep a few cards up in my sleeves for weeks like this). It will come together with a cookie tin and the inside text will be:...and have another one!

You might have grown tired of seeing the older TH stamps, but I'm so pleased with the colours I achieved to create, so hopefully you can excuse me.
The mist like softness comes from stamping with white Color box ink on top of the background made with Distress Inks.

I also used:
White Uniball pen
Sakura metallic pen

I'm entering:
Less is More: Things that Move (not sure if the card is clean enough)
Fab'n'Funky Challenges: Mono Madness
Moving Along With The Times: Birdys
Winter Wonderland Challenge: Cards for Boys/Men
Bah Humbug: Something New (stamping with white ink on a background)

Thanks for visiting!

Hugs
Maarit

15 comments:

  1. Hola Maarit, thank you for visiting my blog and post a comment.
    Very, very original card, beautiful sentiment and beautiful stamp, and the crown on the bird... FANTASTIC!.
    A BIG HUG FROM PALMA DE MALLORCA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Maarit, love the beautiful stamp and sentiment, looks great to me. Thanks for popping in by, it's great to see what everyones up to! Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous love the colours you have chosen:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, a gorgeous card beautifully inked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous creation and a perfect card for the man in your life, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, Great card, love all the TH stamps and you've inked it beautifully, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super Maarit, I love the rich colour you have chosen.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this card. The stamped image is lovely. Hugs, Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card! I love that Tim Holtz bird stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Christmas card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card - gorgeous colur and love the TH stamp.
    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, love his crown!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super card, great inking, but ,we do prefer to see more white space
    Great to see you
    Thanks so much
    Diva LIM Mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty Maarit!
    Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey you, I hope you have shifted your cold by now? This is such an elegant make and just perfect for some blue love. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit