Friday, August 19, 2011

Everyday Indulgence

I made this card a while ago using a very girly stamp and our Faberoony Birthday Sketcharoony at Cupcake Crafts Challenges. Just had to show how versatile the sketch is.

The image is my favourite Ladybug Crafts Ink stamp, I love to take hot baths, but I'm not at all that glamorous, think teacher in her wobbling forties, rofl!!!
Thanks Lisa for your help to find the challenge!

I'm entering:
Crafty Calendar Challenge: Hot Colours
Fab'n'Funky Challenges: A Stitch In The Time
Try it on Tuesday: Anything goes
Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge: Favourite Stamp

I used:
Ladybug Ink stamp
Aqua Markers
Hero Arts Rain Drop background stamp
Distress Inks
Exchangeable alphabet
Colorbox white ink
Cuttlebug tag die
Sizzix alphabet
Stickles
Glossy Accents

The text on the card says "Everyday Indulgence" in Swedish.

Enjoy your weekend all my lovely readers!

Hugs
Maarit

8 comments:

  1. oh i love the bathtub Nikki stamp.. and the layout and dotty DP are perfect
    why not enter our "favourite stamp" challenge over at LADYBUG CRAFTS INK CHALLENGES
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image so inviting!! love the layout and the colouring and that soap bubbles look almost real!!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Härligt kort! Man blir så glad :)
    Hoppas att du mår bra!!!
    Kramar Elin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maarit,such a sweet card love the details of the soap bubbles!the polka dots are fun too!
    hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card,fab image and love the stitching, thanks for joining us at fab n funky this week,Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Maarit. Fun image and love the sketch and sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you think the 40's are wobbly wait till you get to your 50's lol. I love your card, love that stamp! Thanks for sharing at LCI this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this card made me smile and I love that you love the sketcharoony. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit