Thursday, May 5, 2011

Snow Much Fun

Hope you're having a fabulous day. Mine started with the worst thing I know; blood tests. It's the needles that makes me nervous, even though the nurses are quick and kind. But I had a great meeting afterwards and a really nice lunch so I'm working on the fabulous bit of the day. Kind of good to have it that way.

I'm entering:
Winter Wonderland Challenge - Snow Much Fun
Christmas Card Challenge - metal (silver ink and paper)

The second card is just a test with the inks.
I used:
Stamps: PB Crystalline clear set, Christmas tree from Vilda Stamps
Paper: glossy cardstock and small scrap pieces
Inks: Distress Inks sponged to make the backgrounds, white ColorBox, clear embossing ink and an unknown silver coloured
Dies: Spellbinders oval, Cutllebug corners and snowflakes

Hugs
Maarit



9 comments:

  1. Best to get the nasties out of the way first Marrit and then have the good bits to look forward to.

    I am so impessed with you making a start on Christmas, I always plan to but it never seems to work that way.

    B c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you having all those blood tests. Love your card simple lines and very effective. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining in the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are fabulous Maarit.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful cards, brilliant colours.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Christmas cards. Hope you feel better soon.

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like so many of your cards! Love this one too. Jx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit